Sunday, August 01, 2004

the years that were

idea stolen from balikbayan....

10 Years Ago, I...

1. was a freshman in college.
2. had my first "pseudo" relationship of sorts.
3. had no idea i would be living in america.


5 Years Ago, I...

1. was two years into my old job.
2. met some of the coolest friends in the world.
3. began thinking like an adult.

3 Years Ago, I...

1. was afraid of turning twenty five.
2. started blogging.
3. made some wrong decisions in life.

A Year Ago, I...

1. was too stressed at work.
2. had my first pamangkin.
3. spent my first new year away from home.

This Year, I...

1. broke my heart in pieces.
2. became bolder and independent.
3. will start to think about the future.

Yesterday, I...

1. went back to work.
2. visited a friend who just gave birth.
3. was thinking of the one thing that i truly, truly desired.

Today, I...

1. realized that shopping is a crime especially if you're saving for something.
2. spent the afternoon with two makulit but cute kids at the dress a bear store.
3. totally ached for the satchel bag i found at macy's.

Tomorrow I will...

1. sleep all day and work all night.
2. try to be more productive.
3. still be thinking about that bag at macy's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home